Two Sweetheart Sails this Year! So Much Love!
Sweets for the Sweet Sail
Sunday, Feb 10th, 2019 2 – 4 pm
A Sweet and Savory Sail with our Valentine Sweeties! Join us for a Sunday afternoon sail with a number of sweet and savory delights along with tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. The perfect way to treat those special Valentines in your life!
Tickets: $75 for Adults, $25 for Children under 12 (LAMI Member discount applies) Purchase Online
Valentine’s Day Adventure Dining Sunset Sail
Thursday, Feb 14th, 2019 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Enjoy a magical evening aboard L.A.’s Official Tall Ships as you sail the Los Angeles Harbor with your special someone! Price includes a delicious dinner, dessert, beverage and a commemorative gift. (Wine not included, but you can bring your own bottle aboard.)
Tickets: $100 per Adult, including bubbly toast and nautical gift. (LAMI Member discount applies) Purchase Online
Sweetheart Sail Dinner Menu
Three Hummus Appetizer
with Pita and Sliced Cucumber
Arugula and Avocado Salad
with Lemon Vinaigrette
Angus Beef Ribs
Vegetarian/Vegan Shepherd’s Pie
Rosemary Garlic Baked Mashed Potatoes
King’s Hawaiian Rolls and Butter
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Champagne or Sparkling Juice
Seating is limited, so reserve your spot early. Proceeds benefit our TopSail Youth Program.
- Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure.
- Our tall ships are docked at Berth 84 at the foot of 6th Street near the LA Maritime Museum in San Pedro. Be sure to allow plenty of time to find parking – weekends are busy!
- You may bring your own food and beverages on board (wine permitted), but pack light and be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Layered clothing recommended as it can get windy on the water.
- Wear closed-toe, soft-soled shoes.
- We are a non-smoking vessel.
- Tickets are non-refundable and in the event you are unable to sail, your ticket will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the TopSail Youth Program.
Los Angeles Maritime Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We are not connected to any government agency and are solely dependent upon financial support from foundations, corporations, and individual donors to keep our life-changing program afloat.
Download a PDF flyer of our sweetheart sail here