This month’s sunset sail will take place on Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019 from 5:00pm-7:30pm.
Sail on a traditionally rigged tall ship from a bygone era, explore the largest wilderness on the planet (the ocean), and sit ringside in the busiest port in the Americas. Or get adventurous and become part of the crew.
All proceeds from community sailing events help support our year-round educational programs for under-served youth throughout Southern California aboard the twin brigantines, Irving Johnson and Exy Johnson – the Official Tall Ships of Los Angeles.
Reserve your spot now! Get tickets Online Here
Members receive a 10% discount. Memberships start at $20. Some membership levels include Sunset Sail tickets. Visit our membership website.
Still have questions? Call the office at 310-833-6055 or email email@example.com.
- Sunset Sails run from 5:00pm – 7:30pm.
- Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure.
- Our tall ships are docked at Berth 78 in Ports O’ Call Village, next to the San Pedro Fish Market. Be sure to allow plenty of time to find parking – weekends are busy!
- Take the walkway that runs along the Waterside at Ports O’ Call Village. Wait outside our dock gate. The ships are big and easy to see.
- You may bring your own food and beverages on board (wine permitted), but pack light and be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Layered clothing recommended as it can get windy on the water.
- Wear closed-toe, soft-soled shoes.
- We are a non-smoking vessel.
- No hard liquor allowed.
- Tickets are non-refundable and in the event you are unable to sail, your ticket will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the TopSail Youth Program.
Los Angeles Maritime Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We are not connected to any government agency and are solely dependent upon financial support from foundations, corporations, and individual donors to keep our life-changing program afloat.