SHOW YOUR SUPPORT DURING THIS GIVING TUESDAY!
Showing your love for the Los Angeles Maritime Institute on this #GivingTuesdayNow can come in all shapes and sizes, including a pizza box!
If you are unable to contribute toward LAMI’s fundraising goal of $5000 today, please consider supporting LAMI’s ability to deliver youth education in other ways, such as:
- Registering a child, grandchild, friend for any one of LAMI’s many summer camps
- Sponsoring a summer campership, or watershed sail
- Becoming a LAMI member
- Sponsoring a crew meal- pizza after a long day in the yard
- Donating art supplies
- Donating water activity gear and toys (e.g. snorkel gear)
- Donating your talents as a volunteer
- Purchasing from Amazon and use amazon smile
- Donating needed daily cleaning supplies
- Dish soap
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Clorox Spray
- Used rages, yogurt containers, old toothbrushes
CONTACT LAMI at (310) 833-6055 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are moved in other ways to give to LAMI on this #GivingTuesdayNow! Thank you!
Your gift today will make an impact where and when it is needed:
- Expanding our Virtual Voyage digital-learning resources offered to students, parents, and teachers
- Sponsoring summer camperships for economically disadvantaged students
- Sponsoring STEM, Marine Biology, and character development day sails
- Finishing the Swift of Ipswich schooner restoration for the youth of Wilmington, CA